The programme we offer is the following:
- Curriculum realization in accordance with the New Core Curriculum, Regulation of the Ministry of National Education of June 8th, 2009,
- Expanding the Polish core curriculum by the pre-IB programme, preparing for the continuation of education in high schools following the IB Diploma Programme,
- A number of classes substantially larger than included in the MEN requirements,
- Regular preparation for the Middle School examination and the final project in accordance with the new core curriculum,
- Textbooks, materials and scripts expanding the scope of material included in the core curriculum.
Using the project method:
- Preparation of transdisciplinary projects,
- Preparation in English and Polish for the mandatory (MEN) final project at the end of the Middle School education.
Expansion of the programme by:
- An increased number of hours of English language classes – 9 hours per week,
- Preparation for the FCE and CEA language examinations,
- Second modern language: French,
- Programmes: Logomocja, Baltie, CarMetal, and Geogebra as an extension of ICT and Mathematics classes,
- Free-of-charge Math and Science activities and workshops, among others at the Warsaw University,
- Science clubs upgrading knowledge in a given discipline – Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology, and others,
- Artistic and sports clubs,
- Olympiads, Board of Education subject contests, nationwide and international contests,
- Complementary classes.
- Preparation to language exams: FCE, CAE.
- Extension of Polish core curriculum for science classes with the pre-IB program to prepare students for further study in high school classes with international final exam.
To download necessary documents click on the links below: